ELECTION COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON
May 20–May 30
- Date each ballot as it is received.
- Count all ballots with postmarks on or before May 20.
- The nominee for each position who receives the majority of votes cast wins.
- The chairperson notifies the nominating committee chair and the president of the winners. If no nominee for a particular office receives a majority of votes cast, the chairperson shall supervise a run-off.
- Ballots shall be retained until the official election results are reported at the national board annual meeting. Hearing no disagreement with the election, the ballots should be destroyed.