NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT/PRESIDENT-ELECT
- Preside in the absence of the president.
- Work with president to plan and implement WNBA activities throughout the two-year term.
- Review bylaws for possible necessary amendments. If recommending amendments, consult with other members of executive committee before disseminating to full board. (See bylaws for requirements regarding procedures and timing for proposed amendments.)
- Work with president and treasurer in developing general, Eastman, and Pannell annual budgets.
- Work with president to plan and conduct national board annual meeting.
- Assist with sustaining membership solicitation, especially in last year before assuming presidency.
- Assist in solicitation of sustaining members through chapter presidents.
- Chair or serve on other committees, as requested.
- Revise the procedures manual as required and. forward corrections or changes to Web site manager.
- At end of term, collect donations for president’s gift from members of board who have served under the president. Select and present gift.
- Carry on all other duties assigned by the president and/or the board of directors.
- Begin to determine priorities for term as president.